Advanced Tools Technology has created and maintains the Advanced Tools Technology web site in order to provide information to the public via the Internet. By using the site and its content you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms, which Advanced Tools Technology may change at any time.
The Advanced Tools Technology Web Site Is Proprietary to Advanced Tools Technology.
All of the text, images, marks, logo marks, and other content of the Advanced Tools Technology web site ("Site Content") are proprietary to Advanced Tools Technology or used consistent with the owner's permission or applicable law or regulation. Advanced Tools Technology authorizes you to view, download and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
You must adhere to any and all additional terms or restrictions provided within individual sections of the Web sites relating to particular Site Content;
1. Unless otherwise restricted, you may only do so for your own personal and noncommercial use, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws;
2. Downloading Site Content for commercial use or for use on personal Web sites is prohibited;
3. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by Advanced Tools Technology;
4. You may not modify the Site Content; and
5. Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked " [insert year of display or printout] Advanced Tools Technology Inc. All rights reserved." All parties downloading, printing or using the Site Content in any manner, represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
Permissions and Requests for Images and Other Site Content
Except as expressly permitted above, reproduction or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion of the Site Content is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Advanced Tools Technology. To request logos, images and/or permission to publish or quote from Advanced Tools Technology, please contact Advanced Tools Technology.
Professional journalists or organizations interested in obtaining any portion of the Site Content for publication, please contact Advanced Tools Technology. Advanced Tools Technology does not distribute or permit reproduction of Web site text, podcasts or video except as expressly permitted above.
Links to Third Party Web Sites Are Not Endorsements
The Advanced Tools Technology site may contain links to third party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Advanced Tools Technology, and Advanced Tools Technology is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Advanced Tools Technology provides these links as a convenience. Advanced Tools Technology reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to AdvancedToolsTechnology.com be discontinued.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Advanced Tools Technology makes no representation of any kind regarding the Site Content or any portion thereof. All Site Content is provided in "AS IS" condition and Advanced Tools Technology expressly disclaims any and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
Advanced Tools Technology complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers. If you have any complaints or objections to material posted on Advanced Tools Technology Web sites please contact Advanced Tools Technology at the following address:
Advanced Tools Technology
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Advanced Tools Technology Web sites (excluding links to Web sites operated by others) are controlled and operated by Advanced Tools Technology from its offices in New Haven County Connecticut. Although Advanced Tools Technology has made no effort to publish Advanced Tools Technology sites elsewhere, they are accessible in all fifty U.S. states and in other countries due to their presence on the World Wide Web. As each of these states and countries have laws which may differ from those of Connecticut and from each other, and as you and Advanced Tools Technology both benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in which to publish, access and use Advanced Tools Technology Web sites, by publishing, accessing, and/or using Advanced Tools Technology Web sites you agree that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of Advanced Tools Technology Web sites will be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
You agree that all claims you may have arising from or relating to the operation or use of Advanced Tools Technology Web sites will be heard and resolved in the courts of New Haven County Connecticut. You consent to personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to access Advanced Tools Technology Web sites from locations other than New Haven County Connecticut, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other locations.
Shipping and Returns
1. You may return unused items purchased at Advanced Tools Technology for a full refund within 30 days of the original delivery date.
2. Returns after 30 days will have a 15% restock fee. No returns will be accepted after 60 days. Defective items will be accepted within 30 days of the original delivery date. After evaluation of the defective product a refund will be issued.
3. Refunds will be issued in the same manner as your original payment within 10 days of receiving the returned item.
4. Returns will not be accepted without an RAN (Return Authorization Number). Please contact Advanced Tools Technology at 1-888-810-6686.
Products may be shipped via UPS, FEDEX or the United Postal Service. In some instances, Advanced Tools Technology will limit shipping methods based on the size and weight of your order-and in some cases shipping methods vary depending on the location they are being shipped to.
Warehouse & Shipping Schedule:
We will contact you to confirm the Order and determine the method of shipping. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes so you must list a valid street address with your order. Special shipping methods are available for customers such as UPS Next-day, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select and UPS Global/International delivery. Shipping costs are based on the weight and destination. Simply fax your order and your preference of shipping.